Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Problem with stats at 400 affiliates

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am seeing a problem with my stats at 400 affiliates. I brought them my 1st depositing player last month, and now when I check last months stats it shows nothing.

I have emailed 400 affiliates about this multiple times with no response. Finally, I received 1 email telling me that they do not see what I did last month.

Either there is a serious problem with stats, or that is total B.S.

Either way, I am going to get to them bottom of this.

400 Affiliates, if you want to run a reputable program, I suggest you start by providing service to your affiliates.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Ben

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ben,

Actually, I’ve tried to reply to you a number of times through the support ticket you’ve logged and I’ve had no response up to this point.

You can provide me with all relevant details on this forum if you so choose or you can email me directly at justin@400group.net.

I can assure you there are absolutely no tracking issues whatsoever with our program and I’m certain that we’ve provided the highest level of customer service possible up to this point, but clearly there is a miscommunication problem somewhere because I have not had a reply from you since your first request.

I look forward to your email/post with further questions and I assure you that we’ll resolve this issue ASAP.

Thanks,
    Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ben,

To follow up with that last post … what’s your 400Affiliates username? I see in my trouble ticket queue there are two other “Ben’s” with questions, so I want to be sure I’m speaking about the right ticket here.

Thanks,
    Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will email you

thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Justin,

You do remember that there are tracking problems with both signups I had as sub-affiliates, though, correct? 1 was mapped to me, but the other (even though I have emailed over and over and over, has not been).

I understand the frustration, because it took over 1 month to get the first one mapped. I know that you have been fairly responsive, but issues should be immediately resolved to keep affiliates.

I have kept your banners up for some time now and given you quite a few downloaders (as you can see in my stats), but still do not feel that I have been given the attention deserved for such an issue.

In fact, each time I have been told ‘There is nothing wrong with our stats’ and then proven that there is, in fact, something wrong with the sub-affiliate tracking. :(

You know where to contact me..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi KW,

Thanks for your input.

Unfortunately I was left out of the loop at the end of that particular trouble ticket for the simple fact that it was a technical issue and the developers were working with you directly.

With regards to tracking issues … what Ben is talking about is not sub-affiliate related, it’s a player issue. So to reiterate, there have been no player tracking issues that I’ve been aware of to date. That’s not to say that there aren’t any at all, I’m just not aware of them if they are out there. The sub-affiliates issue that you brought to our attention was an isolated incident which has since been resolved (correct me if I’m wrong) and most of our affiliates assume that their sub-affiliates aren’t being tracked because they will not show up in your listings until they have earned a positive commission. Simply signing up as a sub-affiliate will not reflect right away in your reports. I understand that this might not be the best way to list your sub-affiliates in the backend, so I’m going to have the technical team change the format so that ALL sub-affiliates show up in the affiliates listings whether they have commissions or not.

Anyhow, I encourage anyone else seeing issues to please email me with any concerns you may have, because unless I know about them, there’s not much I can do to help out and that’s what I’m here for.

Naturally I want to take care of my affiliates, because it’s 99.9% of my job and having anyone unhappy is not something I’m prepared for.

Thanks again for your feedback KW and for the rest of our current and/or future affiliates, please send me an email to my personal account at justin@400group.net so that I can answer your questions and take care of anything else outstanding.

Cheers,
    Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

I received a few phone calls from Justin and he explained to me what seems to be a reasonable solution of the stats issue.

a long story short: there were attempted deposits by credit card that were rejected. this sounds quite possible geiven the details, so I am going to continue to give them some exposure to see how they perfrom going forward.

Hopefully we will have another decent program to promote.

Time will tell…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)