Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Problem with player accounts

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maxfalcon1

I wonder if anybody else had similar problems with 32red and Betdirect. First, my players started to come to me that BetDirect locks their accounts and doesn’t even tell them why and doesn’t unlock them for weeks or more.

But then suddenly I found my 32red account locked and it’s been for 20 days that I emailed, called, and chatted with support as well as emailed Kate and Lee and they all promised to have a look at the issue and I still don’t know why the account is locked (with my money on it) and I am not sure what I could do to have it unlocked since I have no idea why it is locked on the first place.

With my players as far as I know finally the accounts were reopened but sometimes it took more than a month and they never got any explanation.

Has anybody else had similar problems recently? What can you do in this case?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi padovan,

I understand our Poker Operations Manager, Nick, has been in touch with you regarding your poker account, but if you need anything further, please let me know via email or PM at any time.

Cheers,
    Kate

Maxfalcon1

Hi Kate,

Yes, thanks, finally he did get in touch with me. The only thing I don’t understand is why it took 22 days to do so. And I am only counting from when I discovered that the account was locked, it might had been locked for a while by that time, I have no way of knowing. I got really upset because of the lack of information, and that nobody told me what was going on.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)