Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Problem With My Site

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aaronsmith

Hi,
    I have a serious problem and I need someone to help me fix it.

My site xxwww.jackpotavenue.comxx was having content updated and regular seo done on it daily by an seo I was employing. Unfortunately he is no longer with me and I need someone not to do seo on the site at the moment but update content weekly. I have 20 pages of content to update that should have been done yesterday. The site is in css I asked kundan who initially designed my site yet he doesnt work with css. Who can work with css for me I will pay you for the content and site editing that you do. Please help me I currently have a site I cant edit as I write content and manage the site but am not great as the design side.

Please Pm me

many thanks

supervince

I can do the css and make it search engine friendly as well as simple to edit. I don’t do content though. Send me a pm and we can discuss your project.

FiberDennis

@rob3786 130747 wrote:

Hi,
    I have a serious problem and I need someone to help me fix it.

My site xxwww.jackpotavenue.comxx was having content updated and regular seo done on it daily by an seo I was employing. Unfortunately he is no longer with me and I need someone not to do seo on the site at the moment but update content weekly. I have 20 pages of content to update that should have been done yesterday. The site is in css I asked kundan who initially designed my site yet he doesnt work with css. Who can work with css for me I will pay you for the content and site editing that you do. Please help me I currently have a site I cant edit as I write content and manage the site but am not great as the design side.

Please Pm me

many thanks

Hi Rob… I can see you’re running the website on php. This probably means it’s a data base driven website. If that’s the case, I’d recommend you to hire a couple of programmers that can add an html page editor to your backend and that will make it really easy for you to manage. Take a look at rentacoder.com, as you can place the specs for the project in the price range you’re budgeting and let the programmers bid each other out. That would not include any SEO solution though… maybe Rob472 can help you there.

I know a TREMENDOUS team of SEO that you could use as an outsourced tool as well. PM me if you are interested.

supervince

I do php programming as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)