Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

PR 6 BroadbandPoker.com for Sale!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey everyone,

I’m playing around with the idea of selling and moving on to a different industry and would entertain good offers.

The site is http://www.BroadbandPoker.com.

It is Google PR 6 with most inner pages PR 5.

It’s an extremely brandable name and also comes with the .net, .org, .biz and .info so a future sale to a large online poker company would be easy, since you would have all the domains. The site was originally going to be a “high speed” only online poker room, but that obviously takes millions, so I kept it as an affiliate, advertising news site.

Traffic is currently around 7000-12,000 unique visitors/month with most visitors returning around 10 times/month.

Almost all traffic is search engine traffic. Here are some search terms we rank high for…

MSN:

Poker News – 1st page

Online Poker Reviews – 1st page

Poker Bonus Codes – 1st page

Phil Ivey bio – 1st page

speed poker – 1st page

* Also many other bio and biography searches among many other searches including most major poker room reviews like PokerStars.com review or Poker Stars Bonus Codes

Yahoo:

Most of the same msn searches plus…

Online Poker Ban – 1st page

Poker News Headlines – 1st or 2nd page

Also many bio and biography searches including Daniel Negreanu, Johnny Chan, Doyle Brunson and more.

* Also many other bio and biography searches among many other searches including most major poker room reviews like PokerStars.com review or Poker Stars Bonus Codes

Google:

Broadband Poker – #1 in the world

Poker News Headlines – 1st or 2nd page

Online Poker Reviews – 3rd or 4th page

Poker Bonus Codes – 3rd or 4th page

Many more…

Site is right around 2 years old and would also come with the .net, .org, .biz and .info.

Half the site is affiliate based and the other half is from direct advertising deals with poker rooms.

I don’t have a set price, but would entertain any legitimate offers. Recent offer have been around $40 – $60K.

Note: Current affiliate links would not currently come with the sale. You would get the domains, current site, advertising deals and content to do with what you choose. I also will include around 500 opt in email addresses to current poker players that get our newsletter. Some advertising deals that are currently in place would need to continue through the rest of their term as this would be part of the deal/contract.

Please contact me with any questions or to make an offer. I am trying to get this done immediately and have been working on a deal with about 8 others from here and PAW, so if you have an offer please get it to me asap so we can get this done as I’m moving on to a new startup this week.

Thanks,

Bryan
    http://www.BroadbandPoker.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

9 individuals and companies that have contacted me regarding this sale.

All offers will be entertained.

Sale will be made to the highest offer within the next day or so as I’m in the middle of another startup outside the online gaming industry, so make sure to make any offers today.

Bryan
    http://www.BroadbandPoker.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good Luck Bryan!

I wonder what I could get for drawdead :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Chris (Holis),

My guess is since since always seeing you right above me in the SE’s and of course seeing you speak and drink of course in Vegas at CAC, I would say you’re in the 1.5 to 1.6 range. Billion that is :tongue: Hell it worked for YouTube and they’re only 10 months old.

Thanks for the kind words though.

Bryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also, for anyone who’s interested in how I came to the number…

Typically most businesses will take their monthly income, multiply it by 12 – 24 months and that is their selling price.

Well, I took mine which being conservative is $6K – $7K/month (sometimes as high as $10K) multiplied it times only 12 months and then cut that number in half by 50% due to the recent legal issues within the U.S.

That is how I get the number of $40K to $60K as a selling price, plus those are the avg offer I’ve recently received.

If anyone else is still interested, please send me your offers today. All legitimate offers will be considered as some may not be pan out or be legitimate.

Thanks,

Bryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m about to make a decision in the next few hours based on the offers already made.

Feel free to still make any legitimate offers, but I will be selling it today as long as all goes well.

Thanks,

Bryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, that sucks. I hope you have informed the new owner to keep the adverts up? if you have not sold it yet, let me a line,
    Bernie

you should have my addy im an advertiser

Anonymous
    Inactive

Selling your site on CAP but not on PAW? How could you leave me out B…

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL D. Still time to get in on the action.

Bryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also, just wanted to make sure anyone who had bought text links or advertising knows that I made sure to protect your purchase in my original post above.

Some advertising deals that are currently in place would need to continue through the rest of their term as this would be part of the deal/contract.

Just wanted to clarify that to ease the worry of anyone who recently purchased. It would obviously be up to the buyer of the site if they wish to continue to extend the contract after the original agreement.

Bryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still selling as I don’t feel comfortable with current transaction.

Will seriously look at any decent offers.

Thanks,

Bryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Site sold!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice one :capmiami:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)