Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

PPC on google.co.uk from a US resident

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve noticed a large dip in Euro players over the last few months so I thought I may try something new.

I’m wondering if any of you have taken advantage of google.co.uk’s PPC from the US. As you know you can promote online gambling on .co.uk

Has anyone done this with success? Are US affiliates allowed to do it? I’m afraid I’ll have my account closed if I try and it’s not allowed.

Damn glad to have a private section again. I’m afraid of the answers I’d get in a public area.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never tried it. I have seen an increase in euro players lately – still not huge but growth is nice.

I don’t see why google would get upset if you advertised something in the UK that is legal there. Just as long at it’s UK targeted…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have promoted there with my account (not US or UK) without problems. On other side, I’m not converting players as expected. Personally, I find hard to market on UK.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some how some in the states are getting ads in for things like Rival Free Cash..hmmmm

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 214617 wrote:

Some how some in the states are getting ads in for things like Rival Free Cash..hmmmm

Those won’t last long, they try to target weekends when google has less staff monitoring it

Anonymous
    Inactive

@fonzi 214618 wrote:

Those won’t last long, they try to target weekends when google has less staff monitoring it

And then Google will ban those advertisers. It’s a tough game to play setting up new web addresses and AdWords accounts all the time for the few hours that those ads are up and running.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)