Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Potential Affiliates Q & A

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,

My name is David Brabson and I am the Affiliate Manager for GamingRevenueShare.com. I opened this thread to make myself available to new and potential GamingRevenueShare.com affiliates to answer any questions that I can. Please feel free to post here and I will respond, or [URL=”mailto: ask@gamingrevenueshare.com”]email me[/URL] if you prefer. I look forward to speaking with you.

bosshoggs

Hey David! Welcome to the CAP forums- so happy to have you on board ;)

Here’s something that I always like to learn from programs… What are your unique factors? Why should affiliates choose to run with Gaming Revenue Share? (Not trying to put you on the spot… just trying to get the down and dirty!)

@JillO 236063 wrote:

Hey David! Welcome to the CAP forums- so happy to have you on board ;)

Here’s something that I always like to learn from programs… What are your unique factors? Why should affiliates choose to run with Gaming Revenue Share? (Not trying to put you on the spot… just trying to get the down and dirty!)

This is not putting me on the spot at all and is in fact a very fair question. One of the things that I am most proud of regarding our program is the fact that we believe in giving our affiliates honesty and control. Honesty in that we do not post the highest possible commission just to get their attention, then show an unrealistic ladder that is required to reach that commission. We are straight forward. Whether you are new to gaming or any other affiliation, or already have a large client base and can come out of the gate with 10.000 leads per month, you will earn exactly what we advertise, just like we promise.
    Control is even more important as control is how affiliates make money. Almost all affiliate programs will offer a revenue share commission, as we do. Some will offer a CPA commission plan (cost per action for those unfamiliar) which we do. Fewer will offer a CPL commission plan (cost per lead) which we offer. Finally, exclusively for our CAP affiliate, we offer a low risk-low reward program that ensures that all of an affiliates hard work pays off by paying for both leads and deposits. An affiliate can use any one of these, or can choose to mix them for different custom campaigns. All of those options provide excellent control over the financial success of their affiliation.

I encourage anybody with any questions about any of this to visit our website at GAMING RAVENUE SHARE – HOME, or [URL=”mailto: ask@gamingrevenueshare.com”]email me[/URL].

Thank you Jillo for the opportunity to answer that question.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi and welcome too!

Yeh, I noticed that too. You see a program advetise 40% revenue share and then find out that it actually starts at 20%, it kind of gives you an immmediate letdown.

Glad to see you start at 25% and offer CPL CPA and Revenue Share options.

I also noticed that with sub-affiliates you pay 5% but only “for the time period of 6 months”.

I like the fact that potential players can just click on the game icon and play a quick fun game. It also appears that you’ve got a clear progression to convert free players, to real money ‘no deposit bonus’ players and then onto the ‘good part’ of commissionable income.

Do you currently have any signup “Special Offer” as your signup form indicates?
    It also requires an ‘Organisation Number’. Is that a UK thing or a place for USA social security numbers.

Hi Rmeeuwsen,
    Thank you for your post. I agree that it is a real let down when you think you are getting one thing and then it turns out to be another. In addition, I have found that when you have those ladder systems, calculating your commission can be very complex. The first x number of players will earn you so many dollars, then the next x players will earn another. Trying to understand your total earnings can become very complex and leaves a lot of room for “funny numbers” not to imply that that is occurring with other programs, just saying that it is possible. As I said, the straight forward payment process is the most honest way that I know to market our program.

As for our sub-affiliate program, It is exactly as you say. We pay for our sub-affiliates for the period of 6 months. This is something that I put in place because we had some affiliates who took advantage of the system and increased their earnings with false sub-affiliates. As the saying goes, one or two ruin it for the rest. In addition, I personally never liked the idea of others earning money off of my hard work. I feel that 6 months is a fair compensation for recruiting talent.

Finally, I would like to address the email that you sent me because it is something that comes up a lot. After creating an account, one of our affiliate managers must approve the account. We like to take the time to be aware of all of our affiliates and ensure that everything is in place so you can get off on the right foot from the start.

Thank you for taking the time to post.

Anonymous
    Inactive

David, thanks for introducing yourself and offering to make yourself available and to answer any questions we may have.

Just a bit of advise you may all ready plan on following. Many of us got stung this past year and from my personal perspective I can tell you that there is not much worse than not getting a reply to a question that is important to me. We look to aff managers as our partners, we do our best to bring in money for you, there-by bringing it in for us. There are times when payments may be late, some payments may even be questionable; please keep your affiliates informed to the best of you ability. For many of us, thats our main concern of late.

That being said. I hope you really prosper in you program and here at CAP. You will meet some good and very helpfull people here.

There is one thing that is worse and that is not knowing when you will be paid for the hard work that has been done. The only solution to that is an open line of communication. As you say, sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. You have my word that nobody from this program will get burned and that the lines of communication will remain open.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)