Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Pokerroom.com disallowing sign ups from certain states?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Im an afffiliate with them but last night i went to sign up with them and got the sorry due to you current location we are unable to process you.

Im in Scotland WTF when did it happen here?

Has anyone heard anything ive contacted there support read all there info nothing on there suggesting why.

Anonymous
    Inactive

:music: Scotland WTF – I don’t know what KPR is saying because I thought all internet gambling in Scotland is supposed to be legal.

I think this is a good thing for pokerrom.com. This shows possible compliance with US law. For those of you who don’t know, citizens of certain states in the USA are not allowed to gamble online! The US Federal government has given states the choice to make their own laws on internet gambling. Nevada, for example, outlawed internet gambling – why do you think they did this? I’ll give you a hint, who has all the money and who would lose if internet gambling was legal?

Some of my sites for those who can gamble online:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im saying i signed up saying im in scotland and they came back saying sorry due tolocation we cannot prcess aplication.

all betting is legal here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think whatever software they are using to geotarget isn’t working properly, as PokerRoom (and everyone else for that matter) would be mad to exclude players from a country where online gambling is unequivocably legal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Found problem

I use AOl (dont laugh) Ip must have been located US side this making it look like i was signing up from there.

Switched today to other modem and it went fine went back on AOL and traced it and it was located New York but even then should be ok true?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)