Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

PokerKings.com now live!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    poluroud20

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would let you know that PokerKings.com (http://www.pokerkings.com) is now live and available to promote via AffiliateClub.com

PokerKings.com runs on Boss Media software and is available in 4 languages (English, German, Spanish & Italian) for now.

PokerKings.com features over 200 tables and has over €2.6 million in prozes guaranteed every month.

Players at PokerKings.com can receive a 100% Bonus up to €300 and can qualify to win a part of a €3 million prize pool in the Irish Poker Classic.

Furthermore, to celebrate this time of year, we are offering you 40% rev share for the remainder of December and through to the end of Janauary!

All of us at AffiliateClub.com wish you a prosperous, safe and a very Happy Holiday Season! :santa2:

onegirlarmy

Hi CAP Affiliates,

You have more reasons to check out PokerKings.com! The 2nd round of ASOP qualifiers will take place on PokerKings.com in less than 24 hours.

Registeration is now open:

Tournament #1
    Official Tournament Name: “ASOP Freeroll”
    Start Date: December 27th, 2007
    Start Time: 21:00 GMT
    Top 4 Qualify for a seat in CAP Euro London

Just send Chris or I a private message, if you don’t receive an ASOP email later today with the password information.

I look forward to seeing everyone in London!

Good Luck Everyone!

Nicole

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)