Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Pokeraffiliate.com worth it?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone!
    I’m a newbie here but not in gambling. :rasta:
    Wanna ask – does somebody work with Pokeraffiliate.com?
    I had some deals with PokerRoom.com, but for now, don’t now how it goes with Pokeraffiliate.
    Do they pay and what convertion do their resources have? I guess that from all their resources only PokerRoom worth attention. Or anything else?
    Be apprecited. :satisfied

Anonymous
    Inactive

I could be wrong, but as far as I’m aware, pokeraffiliate.com is the main affiliate site for pokerroom.com and some of their other brands.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Sisko wrote:
    I could be wrong, but as far as I’m aware, pokeraffiliate.com is the main affiliate site for pokerroom.com and some of their other brands.

That’s what I think, too.

Let’s move the thread to their forum and find out for sure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know that they promote PokerRoom – but not so long ago. PokerRoom.com had it’s own affiliate. I wonder how things are going with PokerAffiliate..
    Don’t know worth their resources to be promoted, PokerRoom included, or not 🙁
    After reading the artisle abour Tradal and Party I’m looking for new opportunities, because I, actually, agree with the author.
    Look – could it be possible to provide more then 1700 clicks to 888.com within a month (I use ad management system to know the number of banner views and clicks) – so 1700! clicks (with highly targeted audience) 50 demo accounts and !!! – 2 subscribers. Only two!
    With any ad campaign I’ve got with such a number of clicks about 20-25 players.
    Sad. Sad. Sad. :shooter:

Anonymous
    Inactive

My understanding is that Pokerroom owns PokerAffiliate.com, so there should be no difference from whatever program you were with in the past. PokerAffiliate has really upgraded their affiliate program in the past several months, so if you haven’t checked with them in awhile, maybe this is why you are wondering.

Anonymous
    Inactive

PokerAffiliate.com is the affiliate program for PokerRoom.com, and has always been so. Recently PokerAffiliate.com has also incorporated three other sites – HoldemPoker.com, EuroPoker.com and eCardroom.com. All these sites run across the same network. The difference is that HoldemPoker.com is a site especially designed for beginners, EuroPoker.com is available in German, Spanish, Polish, Russian and English and eCardroom.com is in Chinese.

Thanks,
    Carly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)