Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker stats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

HI, I emailed from the site 4-5 days ago and have not received a reply yet. Trying to figure out how we went from plus a few hundred at the end of the month for poker players to negative a few hundred the first few days of June, with only 5 real poker players showing for the month.
    The exact same thing has happened at another prima poker room, almost the exact same figures….starting to wonder if it’s a problem with Prima’s stats or just very coincidental.
    Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ellen,

I apologize for the delay but I have now replied to your mail.

Regards,

Antoinette

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, got it :)

Anonymous

the rest of us would be interested in hearing what happened as well, if you don’t mind.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

The reason for the stats being in negative is due to a:

Marketing campaign that we have done whereby we credit a player that has registered but has not deposited an amount of $5 – $20. This amount is credited at the beginning of the month and if it is not used by the player in the month it is removed before the month end.

Hope this helps clear things up for all you guys.

Regards,

Antoinette

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmmmmmmmmm ….

Very Interesting :rolleyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Everything seems fine now, it’s back to making decent money for the poker. I don’t mind paying a % of that as long as it’s a % and not the whole amount. Another prima room just did the same to me but *accidently* took out the whole amount!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)