Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker Room looking for quality affiliates

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

the operators of http://www.no1pokerroom.com are looking for affiliates.

They have asked us as their UK media buyer to do a little research to see what drives affiliates to use poker room A vs. poker room B

As part of the Prima network, they have all the usual stuff (banners, online tracking and reporting, 24/7 live support etc), BUT they are willing (for a limited number of affiliates) to pay top dollar for quality players.

I do not want to shout numbers from the rooftops, but if anyone IS interested and can drive quality players, please PM me for further details.

:cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good CPA deal and nice bonus for the players.
    Also a easy and profesional design and simple software for new players.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to know more. What kind of software does it use? greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive
    cmos wrote:
    Good CPA deal and nice bonus for the players.
    Also a easy and profesional design and simple software for new players.

Re : CPA Deal..They are more than willing to discuss.
    I would prefer not to go into numbers in here, so if you would like to PM me, I will go into detail. But it IS above what others are paying (for quality traffic)

greek39 wrote:
    What kind of software does it use

Quote:
    Prima poker. Again, PM me if you are interested.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for those of you who have now succsesfully signed up (you know who you are ! )

Our client (http://www.no1pokerroom.com) has asked us to talk to you guys to ask one simple question :

In a perfect world, what banners (sizes, formats, animated/static, dayglos, male/female orientated) would you like a poker room to offer ?

Upon receipt of responses, they will arrange for them to be available !!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

All my succuss with being an affiliate seems to do with name branding. I get sign ups for Poker.com with the greatest of ease. I really think that a name of a website has something to do with. When I look at my stats I see Poker.com and Pokerroom.com get the easiest sign-ups. No as far as http://www.no1pokerroom.com, I looked at your site and that is a prima poker network website. Alot of prima poker players play more than one prima poker site. So no1pokerroom has gained a reputation by just being on that network. Incentive bonuses is all that is going to matter with a prima poker site. I switched quite a few prima sites only because of the incentive bonus. I stay with betholdem and bet365poker because they give me the most. The first prima poker site I ever played with was betonusa and their VIP bonuses was a joke, so I left them. Give your affiliates the proper tools and as long as they offer the customers the more than the other sites on that poker network do. No1poker shouldn’t have a problem, but I’m telling you first hand, a player on a prima poker site can switch to any poker room and keep his Alias, so if you offer them nothing, your affilates won’t be able to get sign-ups and the customers who are playing on the site will just go to another prima poker network. Trust me in this, I know what I’m talking about.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This thing says I can delete my posts.. but since I can’t figure out how.. this will do ;)

Ladyh

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, now I have got you attention…

I have just heard from my client at No1Pokerroom.com, and he has now confirmed that he is going to be joining me at CAC Amsterdam

As an affiliate friendly room (unlike some others), who is looking to talk to affiliates about their requirements, and what commercial offers you guys need, I am looking to arrange as many “lets have a chat and a beer” meetings as possible.

Please bear in mind that we are asking for 15-20 minutes of your time (in exchange for a beer !) to simply chat about what we can do for you.

I am more than happy to arrange appointments throughout the duration of CAC, so please choose from the following options !!! :rasta:

PM me
    email the site owner : greg@no1pokerroom.com
    Post in here !!!

I look forward to seeing some friendly faces in Amsterdam

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fancy a 35% Rev share and a free beer in Amsterdam ??? :capmiami:

Exclusive promotions ? :letsparty

Personal Attention ?

Free beer ?? (Did i mention that ??) :cheers: :cheers:

Just PM me to arrange appointments with the owner of http://www.no1pokerroom.com

(usual stuff…..Prima, Microgaming, neteller etc.etc.etc.etc.)

The only question is : Why aren’t you promoting us already ?????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)