Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker Room .com ?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in shock after reading this post. I had no idea this was in their T&C. We have been pushing PR for over a year now but that sadly will come to an end today because of their 3 year rule. I plan on being in this biz for the rest of my life so that doesn’t make any sense and no I cannot see PR reasoning for this. Terrible decision on their part. We are pulling them from all our home pages and putting them at the bottom of our review pages.

If PR decides to change their policy to a lifetime agreement then and only then will they be placed back to a more visible position. This just insults the hard work and $ I have put into promoting them this past year.

And one more thing. If you change the 3 year rule of course I can guarantee that I will be an affiliate for a lifetime. If I ever pull your banners and text links from my site PR simply takes away all my players. That’s a pretty fair contract.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This might be simplifying things a bit too much but, if we send one player and they play for 5 years then you are making money for 5 years. Surely you don’t have a problem with sharing the profits with the person who sent the player. This should be totally independent of whether we send you any more players, so the question of whether we continue to work with you is relevant.

That said, if I send traffic, they sign up at a decent conversion rate and you pay on time, then there is no reason why I wouldn’t continue to work with you anyway. It’s a two way street and the affiliate is always the first to show their faith in a program by promoting it in the first place.

As a side point, I have never had a problem with payments from your program. You could probably learn from other programs and many could learn from you in relation to he importance of payments.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it is quite clear .. we are all together on this .. the 3 year thing is totally UNACCEPTABLE! ..:rasberry:

PR would not have “John Q. Player” at all if one of us didn’t send him to your site.

We could just as easily send him to another of the online poker rooms .. one which realizes the value of the player and is willing to compensate the affiliate who referred him .. for the life of the relationship.

Let’s face it .. poker is poker. The player can play the game at any number of online poker rooms.

So .. PR can either agree to pay us for life on the play of the players we refer .. or PR can find players on their own, as we will not be sending players from our sites.

We will help to grow the bottom line (and overall size) of other online poker rooms.

PR will simply be a small fish in a big pond.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“But I do hope you can see our position as well in regards to the 3-year-rule…”

I hope you can see the Poker Room banners slipping from my sites.

Have you guys heard of Party Poker? Empire Poker? Absolute? Pacific? Poker Stars? Planet Poker? Paradise? True Poker? Superior? Ultimate Bet? Plus tons & tons of OTHER poker programs I could promote in your place?

Can we get assurance of life-time partnership with the affiliate?

Gee… guess Poker Room is years ahead of the thousand other affiliate programs out there who do not do this. Hmmm…. wonder why you guys were able to get the jump on everyone else?

Maybe because it’s a self-defeating, backward business philosophy.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)