Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker Room

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Well, I’m finally marketing Poker Room more closely now seens I keep on getting those emails about payment due to me when I have none lol. I look forward on working with you guys. Cheers :drunk2:

p.s: It’s good to see a poker site with Prepaid Atm. I think you guys are the only place on flash version with Prepaid. Just awesome. :) :rockband:

Anonymous
    Inactive

PokerRoom seems to be ahead of the curve on just about everything. In the last 2 months, I have been pushing them the hardest. Their software is top notch and their affiliate program is top notch. If there was a poker room that had a chance of taking market share from Party, my guess would be PokerRoom. I’ve been following the Poker Pulse data for the last 3 months, it seems PokerRoom has moved into the number 3 spot behind Party Poker and Poker Stars. I’d like to see PokerRoom move ahead of Poker Stars soon. PokerRoom has the affiliate momentum pushing them right now. Poker Stars, despite their below average affiliate program, has excellent software and name recognition from having winners of the WSOP for the last 2 years. It would be interesting to see where things are a year from now. My guess is that PokerRoom increases their market share.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Yes, I deposited from poker room yesterday and they do have the best sign up bonues when you get 2 tourney ticket and cash back. I think Poker room will make it to the top in near future. :highflyer
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wish we could get a few more banner choices though :(

Anonymous
    Inactive
    I agree. More banners please. :woohoo:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys

Great to hear the things you say about our affiliate program and the encouraging words regarding PokerRoom.com and our site.

Regarding banners, you are absolutely right that we should add more banners and sizes for affiliates to select from. Do you have any specific wishes? Please let us know so we can make them for you. We have new banners promoting our mobile poker product (where we share revenues with affiliates as with the web). If you wish to receive those banners, please email us at affiliate@PokerRoom.com and we will send them to you.

all the best

Edward

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)