Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker legend and World Champion Scotty Nguyen is the new exclusive poker ambassador o

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SypeHavepsy

New banners available in the media gallery, just search for “Scotty” in the keyword box.

scotty_nguyen_mediagallery.jpg

– “This will be fun, baby. I am looking forward to working with Expekt.com and make their successful poker even more popular,” says Scotty Nguyen.

Gzire, Malta, May 14, 2009 /PRNewswire/ — Scotty Nguyen, nick-named “The Prince of Poker”, has won over $10 million in tournament winnings, and is, without doubt, one of the world’s most recognized poker players of all time with his unique charisma and merits.

Why Expekt.com, Scotty?

I like Expekt.com and its plans. It will be fun to be part of Expekt.com’s future and help them to make their successful poker even more popular.
    What will you do?

I will for example do an exclusive video blog twice a month, plus write a column once a month where I will focus on poker strategy.
    Overall I will be the face of Expekt.com Poker and play WSOP and more live tournaments in the late summer and autumn. It will be great fun, baby.
    Scotty Nguyen became World Champion back in 1998 when he won the WSOP Main Event. He is currently the only player in the world who has won both the WSOP Main Event and the $50 000 WSOP H.O.R.S.E event. He won the massive H.O.R.S.E title last year in 2008, a title by many viewed to prove whom is the best all round player on the planet with the huge buy-in and challenging structure.

We are really looking forward to work with Scotty. He is the prince of poker and our poker customers have an exciting 2009 to look forward to with Scotty onboard, says Dan Vikman, PR Manager at Expekt.com.

[HTML][/HTML]

neophyte

lol at hiring and obnoxious drunk as your ambassador.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)