Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker.co.uk need affiliates!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all, my name is Craig Adams and I am the new Affiliates manager for Poker.co.uk.

Basically I’m looking for new affiliates to promote our poker room and to make us all money in the process.

So what do you all need to know? We have beeen around for a while now but I have been given this role to inprove our growth rate, and where else would I start?!

We use Boss media software ,which seems to be with popular you guys. As for the question of branding, we are confident that we are one of the best branded sites around today (Please feel free to correct if you think that I am wrong!). With a good selection of banners already, We can even design a custom banner for you if you need one (so long as you promise to feature us prominently!).

Have a look here.

Whats in it for you? Have a look Here .If you have any comments/suggestions please p.m. me as I am always interested in what you guys think.

For the few who haven’t use this software ,and if there is enough interest for it, I will set up an Affiliates Forum Freeroll for you all to try the software for free, with a small cash incentive to the winners! Let me know if you would be interested and I will get it sorted out! :allears:

Craig Adams

Affiliate Manager

Poker.co.uk

Anonymous
    Inactive

No-body wants to talk to me, never mind play with me:laughcry:

Did i do summit wrong?

Any advice?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I might be interesting in signing up as am evaluating my current programmes at the moment. A few questions;

Do you allow rakeback?

Do you have a tournament feed?

What’s the minimum commission needed for a payout?

Thanks

Arn

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Arn,

Thanks for replying! :)

Some answers for you!!

Do you allow rakeback?

Not currently, but we are investigating the various possibilities.

Do you have a tournament feed?

Should be up and running by tomorrow! So yes.

What’s the minimum commission needed for a payout?

$50 is the minimum!

Hope this is what you need but feel free to tell me otherwise or ask any more questions.

Craig

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Craig

Personally i’d say to stay away from rakeback, as would others on here. I tend to stay clear of promoting those that freely allow it.

Forgot to ask, will you be producing banners that comply to the new UK advertising guidelines?

I’ll probably sign up sometime this afternoon.

Cheers

Arn

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Arn,

Thanks for the advice. We will steer away from rake back, if you guys think its for the best !

As for the banner issue, we will take it under advisement and if needed change to more “friendly” banners.

Good to have you on board :cheesy: .

Cheers
    Craig

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All, I hope you are all well?

As I said at the begining of this thread I thought it might be a good idea to set up a free roll for everyone to try out the software that we use! Well here it is!

Time: 8.15 pm (G.M.T.) Registration starts 4 hours in advance.

Day: 13/4/06 Thursday

You need to download/register using this link

or the game will be invisible to you!

Once you have registered please could you p.m. me with your user name(from this forum)and nickname (from poker.co.uk) so I can make sure that you are really from the forum.

That said, there may be some players from another forum!

Any questions? P.M. me or e-mail, which ever you like.

Good Luck

Craig

Craig@poker.co.uk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Craig,

I agree with Arnold, I would stay away from Rakeback…although it does attract some whales…IMHO…most top-notch affiliates will stay away from rakeback programs because there is no incentive to produce results.

Adding a tournament feed would help, and if you could work with some of the tournament feed aggregators that would be ideal.

We are interesting in finding out more about the program.

PM me…

Jamie

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

I am signing up now and will also signup for the poker freeroll

i also would like to know if you will be interested in holding some tournaments at my gambling forum for my members?

thanks and have a wonderful day

triple777s

Anonymous
    Inactive

For smaller poker rooms, rakeback will help player retention without a doubt, because of lack of brand and celebrity power that Pokerstars for instance has. On the other hand, in a couple years rakeback will probably be gone as Party Gaming vowed to crush it. I think they will follow through with their word

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the advice Ppokyh, we have put the rake back on hold for the moment as to many “pro” affiliates are against it. Having said that if enough of you change your minds it is something we can dig up again in the future!

Thanks again to all of you who have given me advice, or signed up (in some cases both!)! It is very nice of you all.

I am looking forward to joining C.A.P. proper very soon!

Cheers for now

Craig

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)