Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker Breakup of The Century?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.partygaming.com/images/new_platform_launch_08_10_05.pdf

Party took all their players and moved them onto a seperate network apart from the skins, all the ‘skins’ players are left on the much diminished old network.

What are your thoughts on this? Are Multipoker, Empire Poker, EuroPoker and InterTops in trouble? Anyone promote these? Myself, I’m getting a little ancy about receiving the money Multipoker already owes me. What if any steps can I take to make sure I get paid? Are screenshots or my account page worth anything? Hopefully I’m just being paranoid. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone know if we get paid for blackjack play at partypoker? I emailed my aff. manager, but still haven’t heard back.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    AceKicker wrote:
    Does anyone know if we get paid for blackjack play at partypoker? I emailed my aff. manager, but still haven’t heard back.

That’s the big question I also have!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am sure that you will still get paid by all the skins. They need affiliates more than ever after what transpired.

I personally will not promote a Party skin anymore. I used to make decent money with Empire, but I anticipate that will be all over very soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

PartyPoker.com are pleased to annouce that Blackjack play is now available Affiliates referred players can now play Poker and Blackjack at the same time, using the same account and one common purse.

Commission based affilaite partners will receive 20% of Blackjack net revenue* for referred players’ Blackjack activity on all MGR trackers.

Starting mid-October 2005, PartyPoker.com affiliate partners will be able to see the Blackjack net revenue from referred players against each tracker in a dedicated Blackjack column in the stats. The column will show stats from from the date of the Blackjack release, alongside Oct. 2005 Poker revenue calculations, taking into account revenues for the whole month.

We are currently testing the user acceptance and profitability of this feature, and we expect to release further changes within the next few months both for affiliates and players. Please send an email with any feedback to your Affiliate Relationship Manager or to partypartners@partygaming.com

*Blackjack net revenue is calculated as :
    Blackjack wagering by players Less Blackjack wins by player = Blackjack net revenue $$$

Affiliates final payable will be: Revenue from poker CPA deals plus Revenue from poker MGR deals plus Revenue from Blackjack plus Media search revenues plus Sub-affiliate revenues = Final payable $$$

Affiliates with sub-affiliates will also receive sub-affiliate revenues for Blackjack. Again, Blackjack revenues are only payable on MGR trackers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What about revenues from the new “sidebet” feature? Is that being handled the same as the blackjack revenue?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Randy brings up a good point about the sidebet. I see no mention of this anywhere, do we get a cut?…

Anonymous
    Inactive

PartyPoker.com does not permit affiliates to promote rakeback (or any other discount schemes) to players. There are rumours that we are offering / endorsing rake back to affiliates. These are false claims and we are taking action against anyone who claims to have “special deals” with us.

If you are in touch with ‘high-volume’ players seeking incentives, you may let them know that there are multiple special offers for players running on the site right now. Please request your players to log in to their PartyPoker.com accounts and see what offer(s) are available to them. (If they have not received anything yet, they may write to bonuses@partypoker.com).

We now have a team that services the needs of high volume players. Please let us know if you are in touch with any such players and I will be happy to introduce them to this team.

We would love to work with you to get new players and increased revenues on PartyPoker.com.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Bevess for your response.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)