Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker Affiliate do not pay.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,

I normally try to settle things with my affiliate managers, but poker room affiliate does not seem to care alot about their affiliate. I am a new affiliate with them, and just tried them out for a while to see if everithing will run smooth before I put bigger investments and effort into marketing. Apperently pokeraffiliate send me out my affiliate check 8 weeks ago. Still nothing in my postbox. I asked them to cancell the check and use neteller instead. They told me that they will charge $50 cancellation fee.
    It is just very strange that I had to ask a million times to get an answer and finally I was told that I lost the check and it was my fault and I am responsible for that and hence that I have to pay the fees (which I never heard about that banks do charge unrealistic fees like this “I do work in a bank”)
    Untill now, pokeraffiliate refuses to answer my mail and/or engange in any kind of aggreement with me.

I will probably never recieve my commission and it is a shame because this pokerroom has lots of potential in marketing terms.

Does anyone of you has experiences like this (lost checks, no payment…)

I would be happy to hear from you,

Cosmoglobe

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually there one of the few people i never had a problem with when its time to make payments.

Wait for carly to respond she will probably help you out

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks,
    yeah I heard as well that they should be allright….but I hope thats an exeption…I will update you further.

Cosmo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Sorry for not replying sooner, Im in Miami attending the CAP Spring Break.

Please let me know your affiliate id and I will sort this out for you. You shouldnt need to pay a cancellation fee for the check. Are your address details correct?

If you have your Neteller details registered, I will make sure that these funds are sent there.

Thanks,
    Carly

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had a something similar happen, where I never received a check from Poker Affilliate, but I emailed their support, and they fed exed me a new check, and followed up with an email a few days later to verify that I had received it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)