Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Podcast June 26th – FBI Interview

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This week the APCW unveils just how big our brass ones are, as we call the FBI and challenge their stance on online gambling. Listen to the interview we have with Paul Bresson, an agent and spokesperson for the Cyber Crime Unit!

You can also hear our talk with Nicholas Jenkins of Betch.com about his new approach to legal online gambling in the Unites States, which could land him in prison for ten years if he’s wrong!

In the news, we continue to cover the WTO and EU as they go after the US, France, Greece and Sweden for their violations of free trade in regard to online gambling.

LISTEN TO PODCAST FOR JUNE 26th

Anonymous
    Inactive

Absolutely super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sound quality wasn’t so good, there was an echo, (the phone me thinks)

But the content is great and all have to listen to this!!!

Talking to the FBI – wow!

And Nicholas – everyone has to hear this.

You get 5 thumbs up for this one!

thumbs.gifthumbs.gifthumbs.gifthumbs.gifthumbs.gifthumbs.gif

ok, 6 thumbs

Anonymous
    Inactive

absoultely awesome! Great work again J. Todd. Very interesting content both with the FBI-man and Nicholas from Betch.com.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey there, friends…

Danka for de kudos… Ya, the sound sucked… when I was recording I could hear a little bit of the echo, but it was much worse during playback. Next time I hear an echo I will need to establish a better connection immediately…

Also, we will soon be recording this a bit differently. First, we will try to get as much done Monday night as possible so we can get them out earlier on Tuesday mornings… and second, Anthony will soon have a head set and VOIP connection for the shows instead of just his cell phone. That by itself should improve the sound quality a ton.

I appreciate your support on this project. And I think we’re almost to a point of this being acceptable as a good show! :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Amazing JT Nice work indeed…… keep it up
    Now I need to make a new spot on my site for your podcasts.

Brad
    Join The Fight!!:rockband:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey there, Brad…

Thanks, man… much appreciated. :hattip: We hope that these podcasts will fill a need in the industry that we cannot with just 10 minutes in a video.

Anonymous

Hi Int,

it didnt’ work for me. don’t know why?

It always has before but this be my first attempt for podcast.

any suggestions for getting this to work? thanks in advance

S.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hola Steve-o…

This weeks Podcast was a bit longer than the ones before. When I click the link it usually takes about 1.5 to 2 minutes to load. If that doesn’t work, then I suppose we’ll have to start archiving them on the site.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)