Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome VC Affiliates as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Thomas Galanis from VC Affiliates for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thomas Says:
    Join VC Affiliates today! We offer a range of fantastic commission structures based on revenue share, CPA or a hybrid of the two. We also offer a wide range of exciting creative and content for you to use and be sure to make use of our marketing toolkit section to help you optimise the work you do with our programme. VC Affiliates is part of the famous Victor Chandler group, the traditional British bookmaker that now has over 60 years of gaming trust and experience behind it. With a fantastic array of products, our focus is predominantly on the European and Asian markets, though we welcome affiliates the world over who are keen to try out new markets. Our experienced team is on hand to help you develop new and exciting strategies as the affiliate industry enters a new era. Please visit our brand new interactive website to find out more!

Click here to review program

Captainette

This group provides great gambling services and I am glad to see them here! Thanks, prof!

Currently I only wish their staff would respond to the email I sent a few days ago. There’s however a slim chance as well that my spam filter screwed up again.

Danman

Hi Tribun,

If you resend your query straight to me, I’ll see to it that it’s dealt with asap.

Get me at thomas.galanis@vc-bs.com

Thanks,

Tom

Captainette

Thanks, Tom. I decided to send you a PM instead. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)