Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome Unibet as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Sebastian Gorecki from Unibet for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sebastian Says:
    If you are looking for a simple affiliate program, Unibet Affiliate is the right choice for that. Our advantages are:

* 30% up to 40% lifetime net revenue across all products. No matter which product your customer will join, we will track his activity on all our products.

* No negative carry over

* Third party tracking with Trade Doubler, no need to worry about the software reliability

* Easy to promote brand with an excellent reputation

* Sign-up bonus offer on most markets to attract new players

* Geo-targetted banners available

Click here to review program

As such, this forum will be available for information about Unibet, their latest banners and promotions or any time you wish to discuss the program or request assistance.
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Which third party officially handles Unibet? On this site and through Unibet’s site it seems to be Trade Doubler but I know NetAffiliation also has them (40-60 Euros CPA).. I’m more interested in revshare for regular players and cpa for cheaper players, so I guess I should move from netaffiliation to trade double but I’m kind of wondering if they actually support both. As far as I’ve seen Trade Doubler doesn’t have text links.

jobsoldier
    JackTen;139832 wrote:
    As far as I’ve seen Trade Doubler doesn’t have text links.

Depends on the program, regarding Unibet’s one, there is text links offered.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)