Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome Tangra Poker Affiliates as a CAP Listed Program!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cybersports

Please join us in welcoming Ivan from Tangra Poker Affiliates for being a CAP Listed Program!
    :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Paul Says:
    Tangra Poker is the brand new site and it is part of Cake Poker Network. Tangra Gaming N.V. as a owner of Tangra Poker is fully registered and regulated in Curacao, Netherland Antilles. As a poker affiliate with us you will receive revshare between 25 and 35% and some special promotions for affiliates and their players that will come very soon. As a poker affiliate of Tanrga Poker you can offer 33% of Rakeback to your players without any deductions to players. Tangra Poker uses affiliate tracking and reporting from the one of the leaders in the industry Income Access. We are sure that Income Access is familiar to most of you. You can receive your payment by Neteller, Moneybookers, Wire Transfer or in player account. If you have specific questions you can also ask us. Players All new players in Tangra Poker receives First Deposit Bonus of 110% up to $600. Tangra Poker also offers special freerolls only for Tangra Poker players almost everyday. Freerolls are between $70 and $250. Some of them are completely free to enter and some of them have requirements for FPP covered for a period or Gold Chip to enter. Tangra Poker also offers Tournament league with approximately $5000 monthly Prize Pool that includes guaranteed tournaments, tickets for big tournaments and other prizes. There are also some special promotions for players (including T-Shirts and Special Scratch Cards for your first new depositor players). We played with very great success some profit races. We are also welcome to answer all your qustions.

You can email Ivan at idivanov @ tangrapoker DOT com or send a private message here

Otherwise, check out their affiliate program details here

Welcome Ivan!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to CAP! :hattip:

Roolvink

Hello everyone!

My name is Ivan and I’m Affiliate Manager of Tangra Poker -one of the newest CAP members. I would like to express how glad I am to be part of this great fast-growing and perspective community. As you see, Yvette has made quite a detailed presentation of our Tangra Poker Affiliate Program but if you have any additional questions or offers of any kind feel free to contact me any time. My team and I will be spending a lot of time here so we’ll be more than happy to answer all of your inquiries. I wish everybody good luck and I’m sure we can develop great professional relationships together.

Roolvink

New autumn promotions added from Tangra:

· Reload Bonus Autumn – 50% reload bonus to a max of $300

· Triple Gold Cards at Ring Game tables
    Triple Gold Cards will continue to run until Sept 27th

$60,000 Promotion: Thursday, September 24th to Sunday, September 27th:

From Thursday to Saturday the following Tangra Daily Guarantees will receive $2,500 in added funds. These tournaments are:
    – DAILY $10K GUARANTEED!! (1:30 PM ET)
    – $17,500 GUARANTEED!! – R&A (3 PM ET) – Thurs & Fri
    – $15,000 GUARANTEED BOUNTY!! (3PM ET) – Sat
    – DAILY $17.5K GUARANTEED!! (7:30 PM ET)
    – DAILY $20K GUARANTEED!! – R&A (9 PM ET)

Also Sunday’s tournaments will receive the following ADDED boost:
    – $5,000 added to the $50,000 GUARANTEED!!
    – $25,000 added to the $250,000 GUARANTEED!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)