Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome Sky Tv Affiliate Programme as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Teresa from the Sky TV Affiliate Programme for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Teresa Says:

The Sky TV Affiliate Programme was awarded the Best Overall Affiliate Programme for 2008 within the Technology and Telecommunications vertical. The Sky TV Affiliate Programme equips you to make money online, selling Sky’s market-leading digital TV, broadband and telephony products. Backed by Sky’s massive marketing spend, it is easy to work from home and earn commission. Under the Affiliate Programme, you’ll be paid for products both by new customers and existing Sky customers, provided your site targets the UK market. Join the Sky TV Affiliate Programme Today!

Click here to join the Sky TV Affiliate Programme

Hi Everyone,

Professor thanks for the warm welcome and its good to be back.

For those of you who don’t know me was the Affiliate CRM at Referback for 3 years.

I am now working for Sky in the UK, looking after the Sky Affiliates.

I’m excited to be back a look forward to meeting you all in Barcelona. The Sky team will be at Barcelona and we’d love to meet with you.

Sky has a fantastic New Affiliate Bonus awarded for to new affiliates who bring in new sales
    – £75 first sales
    – £100 for your third sale
    – £150 fifth sale
    – £200 tenth sale
    Coupled with the above you will also earn the standard commission which has been increased to a whopping £85 standard rate (New Sales only) with the following additions:
    – Sky + – £30
    – Sky + HD – £50
    – Sky Sports – £20 Sky + HD & Sky Sports £70 commission Bonus: £30 Total: £100

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Join Sky TV today and start earning £££!!

I look forward to working with you!

Regards

Teresa Lawrence
    Sky TV Affiliate Programme
    email:teresa.lawrence@stream20.com
    mobile: +44(0)7912476400
    msn:teresa.law79@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)