Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome SkillGround Partners as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Suzanne Daly from SkillGround Partners for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Suzanne Says:
    SkillGround is the world’s first game arena where players can download real video games and play head-to-head with other players in a secure, fair environment for real cash prizes. As a partner of Skill-Ground, you’ll bring the players and we’ll make sure you haul in some hefty revenue. SkillGround welcomes people of all skill levels, and our proprietary Skill Rating system ensures your players will always find their match. SkillGround is committed to offering great game play experiences to your players and we will be adding new games, levels and game play modes regularly, in many different popular genres of PC games. SkillGround is fully committed to the skill-gaming market sector, which is legal in 39 U.S. states, and Europe. Becoming a SkillGround Partner is easy. Sign up online, and get access to creative and a powerful set of tools and reports to manage your campaigns and track your revenue.

Click here to review program

giftorgbest

welcome to cap. I join in congratulation

gooderpoker

I wanted to let you know about the new features we have added to Utourgolf .com

New UTour Golf features include

New Challenge Option: Handicap Play– Players can utilize the new handicap play feature which allows players to offer or request strokes, in order to make the games fair and challenging for both players regardless of their skill rating
    New Challenge ModesThe new one-hole option lets players challenge an opponent to a quick, one hole game. Combined with the new entry fee options, it is now possible to put up to $100 on the line for just one hole!
    Player Created Tournaments– Players can now invite up to eight of their friends to play exclusive tournaments with customizable game options; including course played, number of holes and entry fee. This puts a new spin on the classic office pool
    Mini-GamesA Score-Based Driving Range game rewards players for their tee shot accuracy. The closer the player comes to the pin, the more points they earn. The player with the highest cumulative points wins the game
    All players now accumulate free lifetime golf statistics including handicap, holes played, longest successful putt and much more!

Contact me at sdaly@groovegames.com for further information,
    Regards,
    Suzanne

neophyte

welcome, and please post a link to your affiliate signup page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)