Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome Scratch2Cash Affiliate Program as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Yoav from Scratch2Cash Affiliate Program for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yoav Says:
    Scratch2Cash.com is the number one scratch cards site in the world. Featuring over 20 interactive flash scratch games, which require no download or technical knowledge from users, we have become one of the main destinations online for good, simple fun. Since 2005 we have increased our yearly revenue by over 100% annually, fueled by our successes in huge casual gaming markets such as France, Spain, the UK and Germany. Committed to giving the best service to both our players and affiliates, we recognize the value of our relationships and the value of the tools we have developed for our affiliates to succeed. Join the Scratch2Cash affiliate program and enjoy: • Choose from a variety of commission options – CPL (valid email only required, no download!), CPA, RevShare or Hybrids • Dedicated regional account managers • Multi language and multi currency available – English, French, Spanish, German, Swedish and more • Some of the best conversions online, gaming or otherwise • Broad range of constantly updated creative material, for every target, culture and language • Reliable, detailed and accurate up to the minute tracking and reporting by day, country and marketing material and an additional tracking parameter of your choice, on our proprietary tracking system. • Guaranteed fast and reliable commission payments

Click here to review program

Jayne

looks good.
    welcome scratch2cash :santa2:

gfkasjhfg

My name is Diana Rubine and I am the marketing associate for Spain and Spanish speakers market for Scratch2Cash.
    Please contact me if you would like to be part of our affiliate program.

Mi nombre es Diana Rubine y soy la persona responsable de mercadeo para España y paises hispano parlantes de Scratch2Cash.
    Por favor, contáctenme si le gustaría ser parte de nuestro programa de afiliados

My contact information is / mis datos de contacto son:

Phone/Tel: + 972 360 72 547
    Cell: + 972 526 812 007
    Fax: + 972 360 72 539
    MSN: diana@neogames-tech.com
    http://www.scratch2cash.com

:hattip:

gfkasjhfg

Hallo :wavey:,

I would like to take that opportunity and introduce myself as well, my name is Ursula Mergui and I am the marketing associate for the German speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Swiss). Kindly be in touch in order to learn more about our many Affiliation opportunities.
    Thanks a lot and have a great day.

Hallo,
    auch ich würde gerne die Gelegenheit nutzen und mich bei Ihnen allen vorstellen, mein Name ist Ursula Mergui und ich bin für den deutschsprachigen Raum zuständig. Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich um mehr über unsere vielen Affiliate Möglichkeiten zu erfahren.
    Vielen Dank und noch einen schönen Tag.

All the best / Alles Gute! :happydanc

My contact informations are / Meine Kontaktinformationen sind :

Ursula Mergui
    Phone/Tel: + 972 360 72 547
    Cell: + 972 526 812 007
    MSN: ursula@neogames-tech.com

gfkasjhfg

Hi my name is Annie Bachner and I’m the marketing associate for the Scandinavian market here at Scratch2Cash.
    Please don’t hasitate to contact me for questions or information about our affiliate program.

Hejsan, mitt namn är Annie Bachner och jag representerar den Skandinaviska marknaden här på Scratch2Cash.
    För frågor eller funderingar, tveka inte att kontakta mig.

Best Regards/Mvh, :hattip:

My contact information is / Min kontakt information:

Phone/Tel: + 972 360 72 546
    Cell: +972 52 681 2009
    MSN: annie@neogames-tech.com

gfkasjhfg

Here is France :wink-wink
    My name is Fabienne Ledran, I’m the Marketing Associate for France and the French speaking countries. As you already know it, the French market loves us and we are ready to do much more. Join us now to be part of the experience! Contact me if you would like to promote the best online scratch site.

Et voici la France :)
    Je suis Fabienne Ledran, Marketing Associate pour la France et les pays francophones. Comme vous le savez déjà, le marché français nous adore et nous sommes prêts à en faire encore beaucoup plus. Rejoignez-nous maintenant pour promouvoir le meilleur du grattage en ligne.

See you soon / A bientôt,

Fabienne Ledran
    Email/MSN: fabienne[at]neogames-tech.com
    Neogames Technologies
    Phone: +972 3 607 2542
    Fax: +972 3 607 2539
    http://www.Scratch2Cash.com

gfkasjhfg

Hello :wink-wink

I am Natalie marketing associate for the English speaking market, please contact me with any enquires.

Natalie Sholem
    Email/MSN: natalie@neogames-tech.com Phone: +972 3 607 2544

SieteDos

:slapface: Warum habe ich meine Zeit nur mit anderen Programmen verschwendet :) !

Eine wirklich sehr schöne Seite mit einem ausgesprochen suuuuuuper Partnerprogramm !

Vorteile auf einen Blick:

• Bester Service
    • Allerfeinstes Werbematerial
    • übersichtlicher Affiliate-account
    • Echtzeit Statistik
    • Hohe Gewinnrate usw.

Dieses Partnerprogramm und vor allem Scratch2Cash ist wirklich jedem zu empfehlen.

Der Slogan stimmt wirklich —> …und genieße den Tag :)

Lotto-Radar
    ilu;161776 wrote:
    looks good.
    welcome scratch2cash :santa2:

Hi Ilu,

Thank you for your message and hope to see you in Barcelona. :inlove:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)