Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please Welcome ROAR.com as a CAP Partner!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    buohcom

Please join us in welcoming Jen from ROAR.com now on CAP!
    :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jen Says:

ROAR is a high quality topic based pay-per-click (PPC) advertising program that serves ads on targeted domain names, including Poker.com, and other affiliated partners. By becoming a ROAR advertiser you will have access to more than 500,000 gambling uniques per month. Simply create a Website Listing, consisting of a title, description and URL. Your Website Listing is then listed under a relevant topic and ranked according to the bid price. The higher your bid, the higher your rank = greater clicks and visitors to your website!

You can email jen AT roar DOT com or send a private message here.

Otherwise, check out their Program Details.

stef_oates

Thanks Brooke!

We’re very excited to be a part of the CAP community and look forward to meeting and working with everyone here :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds very interesting, I used Roar way back when it had just gotten started. I assume a lot has changed since then.

stef_oates

Hi Dominique,

Thanks for your interest and post :)

Nothing has fundamentally changed with the program: ROAR advertisers create website listings that are listed under a relevant topic and ranked according to the advertiser’s bid price. The listings are then displayed on highly relevant type-in domain names. Advertisers only pay when a user clicks on their ad and is taken to the destination URL.

We’ve just relaunched the ROAR website, and are also currently offering a bonus to advertisers: ROAR – Advertiser Bonus!

Please download our Media Kit which includes a topic breakdown, bid prices, traffic data, including geo, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
    Jen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)