Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome PKR.com Affiliate Program as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cybersports

Everyone join me in congratulating Margaret Burke from PKR.com Affiliate Program for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!

Click here to review program

Margaret says:

PKR’s unique and industry leading ‘Emote control’ technology, combined with a number of one-of-a-kind game features mean players who play at PKR can interact and engage with the game and each other in a way that’s personal, involving and highly entertaining.

PKR and its team of experts from both the video game and online gaming industry are constantly striving to maintain its position as the leading online poker software continuously making improvements to existing game play and adding exciting new features in order to both retain and attract players

The PKR affiliate programme gives you the chance to profit from the most immersive on-line poker experience ever developed; we offer market leading commissions, supply you with the tools you need to win customers – backed up by a top-notch CRM programme dedicated to building long-term customer retention and loyalty.

…we deliver a total marketing package:

♠ High-profile, international marketing and PR campaigns.

♠ Committed in-house marketing professionals to help with all your requirements.

♠ A market leading CRM programme that maximises the value of each player you refer.

♠ Our exclusive marketing toolkit, designed to help you achieve top results.

♠ Accurate and dependable reporting with dedicated support staff on hand to answer your questions.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Margaret, nice to have you there!

Margaret is very helpful and always reply to my e-mails within a few hours:smoker:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Margaret has always been very helpful when I need any assistance. Welcome! :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t find anywhere on their affiliate page what percentages they pay. Can someone please provide this information?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi CAP members

It great for PKR.com to be listed on CAP and please do feel free to contact me with anything you may need assistance or answers to!

vijay_trusva

Hi,

I’m really keen on the idea of becoming an affiliate for PKR but I have a long way to go before I start “affiliating”. I’m a really big fan of PKR and have pushed a lot of friends from my community and those who play poker online in the direction of PKR. I am also a mod for http://www.PKRnation.com. I just wanted to say I truely feel PKR is revolutionary! I enjoy every minute of it that I play (Even those losing ones!) and that I hold the upmost of respect for the guys behind it all!!

If any of you have any tips to help me along my affiliate to be footsteps please feel free to message me!!

Thanks and keep up the good work!
    Ben

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)