Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome OptionTide/TraderXP as a new CAP partner!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nav145

Hello everyone,

Please join me in welcoming OptionTide to the CAP community! Michael and company are ready to meet new affiliates!

OptionTide / TraderXP is a unique cross Forex and gambling product, called binary options. A full and user friendly affiliate software with a vast creatives farm and high payoffs / high player value. Various types of payments and contracts powered by strong multilingual conversion teams. OptionTide also has a great program for super affiliates.

With OptionTide you earn the opportunity to become a leader in the online binary options industry. Claim your share of the profits – with unlimited payouts of CPA up to $350 and 35% rev-share for life! – before the rest of the market realizes the limitless potential in “the next forex”. Register now with OptionTide and you too can start profiting today from the fastest growing industry on the Internet!

Learn more about OptionTide here or join now here!

Hello All , I am very happy to be here and looking forward to work with CAP affiliates!

@MichaelP TraderXP 239785 wrote:

Hello All , I am very happy to be here and looking forward to work with CAP affiliates!

New Exclusive “Buy Me Out” Feature for binary options!

only in traderXP!

also 60 seconds are here!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)