Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please Welcome Earn United as a new CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Ryan King of Earn United for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

As such, this forum will be available for information about the Earn United program and their clients. You will also find the latest banners and promotions and may visit here anytime you wish to discuss the program or request assistance.
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the warm introduction Professor! :bigsmile:

As The Professor explained, this forum is a very useful communication tool, so I encourage everyone to take advantage of it. If you have any personal questions, please feel free to contact me personally at manager@earnunited.com.

I will try to post as much useful information here as possible over time, but I also encourage you to visit http://www.earnunited.com to get the most recent marketing creative.

If you have not already done so, please register at http://www.EarnUnited.com to take advantage of our 50% commissions promotion and review our collection of marketing tools. We are constantly developing new creative and new webmaster tools, so I hope you take advantage of everything available. If you have any suggestions or creative ideas, feel free to introduce them to me and we can discuss the potential opportunity.

I look forward to meeting you all and developing a mutually profitable relationship!!! :cheers:

:wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to CAP! :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good to have you here, Ryan.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to CAP.

I was wondering why the stats page quite frequently, are not uppdated?

It is not uncommon that the stats are delayed 2-3000 minutes or even 4000 minutes. I mean that is nearly 3 days!

Usually happens on the weekends.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to CAP Ryan!

Brad

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Welcome, Welcome Ryan. I just signed up for Earn United. :capmiami:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)