Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome Duplicate Poker as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Trey from Duplicate Poker for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Trey Says:
    You’re invited to partner with Duplicate Poker – the first US Legal poker site!

The “luck of the draw” element has been removed from our skill-based Texas Hold’Em Poker game. The object of the game is to beat your opponents at other tables with your same playing hand.

Our new twist on classic Texas Hold’Em Poker is considered a contest of skill and is legal in the United States. Players can fund their accounts using Visa, MasterCard or American Express.

As an affiliate you can earn $65 for each cash player you refer to Duplicate Poker. We run monthly promotions that will help you promote fresh content to your user base, which will encourage more people to click on the advertisements. This means more money to you!

Click here to review program

As such, this forum will be available for information about Duplicate Poker, their latest banners and promotions or any time you wish to discuss the program or request assistance.
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

neophyte
    neophyte

wow still no reply.
    these guys really are bad.

neophyte

stilllll no reply…. awesome.

HasRob

Hi Alex and everyone,

Trey from Duplicate Poker here. Sorry I didn’t respond earlier but another member of our team was monitoring the forums. I had our tech team investigate burnleyjoe’s post on UK Gaming Forum and we the $200 withdrawl was returned to the player’s credit card on July 30th. I’ll personally check in more frequently. Feel free to contact me directly as well.

Best regards,
    Trey

neophyte

Thanks very much for the reply.:hattip:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)