Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome Commission King as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Henry of Commission King for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Click here to review program

As such, this forum will be available for information about Commission King, their latest banners and promotions or anytime you wish to discuss the program or request assistance.
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Henry

Let me ask you

Since you cover horse racing from australia and hong kong predominantly, can you get courtesy forms for those race cards, similar to what bet365 and ladbrokes do for uk racing, and post a link to them on the canbet website, i think that would be a big time winner move

and those scrolling flash banners with the odds, any chance of converting them to normal size, they appear to be 120×600 for example, but in reality they are 110×550 or something like that, and i can’t adjust the size to my liking

thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Nick,

For all Horse Racing I recommend Australia’s #1 online racebook IASbet.com. IASbet.com is Canbet.com’s sister company and caters for Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand and Australian racing fans. The racebook will be included in Canbet.com later. You may also like to visit our Horse Racing portal Ozeform.com, which is getting a new look in a couple of weeks time. On the current Ozeform.com you will be able to find form guides, tips, fields and more, and these features will be included in the new site as well.

The Flash odds scrolling ads that are in CommissionKing at the moment will be completely redone in design and to standard sizes.

Regards
    Henry

nick777 wrote:
    Hello Henry

Let me ask you

Since you cover horse racing from australia and hong kong predominantly, can you get courtesy forms for those race cards, similar to what bet365 and ladbrokes do for uk racing, and post a link to them on the canbet website, i think that would be a big time winner move

and those scrolling flash banners with the odds, any chance of converting them to normal size, they appear to be 120×600 for example, but in reality they are 110×550 or something like that, and i can’t adjust the size to my liking

thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you!

I hope to that CAP members take up the opportunity to join CommissionKing, which should be your choice when looking at a high commission rate program, but also importantly when looking for a safe and secure Sports Betting Affiliate Program. Part of the International All Sports Group, which is a publicly listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange and regulated by the Australian Government, you won’t get ripped off. Everyone here at IAS is a professional in their field and we are constantly moving forward developing new and innovative products.

It is my job to do the same for the affiliate programs and I will over the next couple of months introduce CAP members to new features and perhaps even new products.

I hope that you will send feedback and suggestions via this message board.

Best regards
    Henry

Professor wrote:
    Everyone join me in congratulating Henry of Commission King for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Click here to review program

As such, this forum will be available for information about Commission King, their latest banners and promotions or anytime you wish to discuss the program or request assistance.
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m using the CommissionKing / CanBet.com portal and pleased to report that I’ve had no issues at all – 100% safe and no “end of month winners” there.

Conversions are a little difficult to get – but once the players start then they seem to stay there.

I’d say that they are well worth adding to your affiliate portfolio Ladies and Gents.
    :satisfied

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)