Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome CelebPoker as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Greg of CelebPoker for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Greg says this about CelebPoker:

“CelebPoker.com has affiliate program based on the idea that helping our affiliates to the fullest gives us a strong presence in the market. We are constantly monitoring new player trends and demands and in turn equipping our affiliates with marketing tools needed to make them successful. We are a poker brand dedicated to support and efficiency.”

Click here to review program

As such, this forum will be available for information about CelebPoker, their latest banners and promotions or anytime you wish to discuss the program or request assistance.
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to CAP, Greg!

Looking forward to seeing you in Miami!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Guys, wer’re happy to be part of the CAP Program. I am encouraging affiliates this week to take a look at what makes CelebPoker different from other rooms and how approach our affiliate relationships. I think that anyone who is looking for a new site to promote would be very suprised and pleased with the feedback we provide to our partners.

If you’re currently working with Celeb please say hello, and if you’re new feel free to ask all the questions you want. We’re on here to help you!

If you’re geaded to CAP Spring Break and would like a meeting with CelebPoker feel free to email me with a time. We’d love to discuss our program with you!
    greg@celebpoker.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)