Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome CanAffco as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Roberto Perroni from CanAffco for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Roberto Says:
    CanAffco is made up of former affiliates and affiliate managers from various industry sectors, and this combined knowledgebase has been compiled with the express purpose to provide corporate clients (merchants) with a trusted affiliate management team that will help them attract and maximize the value of affiliates for their products and/or services. CanAffco is based in Vancouver, Canada, and merchants include both gaming and non-gaming retail and service companies. We are proud to have hundreds of active affiliates worldwide, promoting a variety of businesses.

Click here to review program

foldout

Hiya prof!:hattip:

Thanks so much for the welcome – we are very pleased to become CAP certified, most of us at CanAffco visit the forums regularly. We really like to focus on relationship building and personal contact, its what sets us apart from other Affiliate Managers. Please feel free to drop me line – anyone – I always answer, and will do my utmost to make sure you are satisfied if you have a problem or question. Please visit my profile to learn more about me or CanAffco – our programs will be explained in depth here over the next little while.

Roberto

Freerolls.bz
    Hi Roberto,just a quick congratulations for being selected a Certified Program at CAP
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)