Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome Cake Poker as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating our old friend Shenaz from Cake Poker for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Shenaz Says:
    CakePoker is fast becoming online poker player’s favorite place to play and we would like to invite all Affiliates, big and small, to become part of our team. We have created a new proprietary engine and poker network, amazing new loyalty-rewards promotions and new features for the true poker player. Come join CakePoker’s Affiliate Program, where we will help you get the biggest piece of the cake!

Click here to review program

As such, this forum will be available for information about Cake Poker, their latest banners and promotions or any time you wish to discuss the program or request assistance.
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys, Welcome!!!! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the warm welcome. If anyone has any questions I can be reached at shenaz@cakepoker.com. I look forward to working with all of you guys again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Shenaz,
    Does Cake Poker allow US players from ALL states?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to CAP:rockband:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi ssd,

We do in fact allow players from all states in the US.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome, :rockband::rockband:

I do have a question though in regards to the sub-affiliates payouts:

“Cake Affiliates are welcome to bring in other Cake Affiliates and we’ll gladly pay you 20% of whatever we pay your Sub-Affiliates. This only applies to Affiliates that report you as their referring affiliate.”

Does this mean that recruiting sub-affiliates isn’t tracked by ref ID? Meaning do they have to manually report you as their referral.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

At this time your sub-affiliate would have to tell me they are linked to you. We are fixing this as we speak so we can offer banners and links to promote our affiliate program.

There are also many other changes that we are making to make it easier for our affiliate program.

Thanks,

Anonymous
    Inactive

The original link in professors message at the start of this thread leads to:

Directory Listing Denied
    This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)