Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please welcome back Wager Junction as a CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Greg of Wager Junction for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Click here to review their program

As such, this forum will be available for information about Wager Junction, their latest banners and promotions or anytime you wish to discuss the program or request assistance.
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eh Greg,

Good to see you back!

:cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Guys and Ladies

Its great to be back and at a place where i have always felt at home.

I have not been able to travel this year so have unfortunately not been able to renew old aquaintances and make new ones.That situation has changed but in the meantime CAP is a great place to share a ton of ideas and moans about the industry.

I have a ton of stuff happening over the next few months but will be playing my cards close to my chest for now :rockband:

As always let me know if there is anything that i can do for you.

Regards
    Greg

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t want to rain on your parade, but could we pick on the response time, welcome back. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure what you mean Greek but if you mean my lack of reponse ,i try to look in everyday but sometimes its just not possible at the moment for me to do so.I must say though that i do most days get to take a peek at whats happening and enjoy a relaxing few minutes

Anonymous
    Inactive

I apologize Gregg after speaking personally with you and finally getting some progress made, welcome back!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)