Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please Welcome Affiliate Arena as a new CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Nicholas from Affiliate Arena for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nicholas Says:
    Affiliate Arena is a Top brand new online bingo offering to affiliates. Affiliate Arena is the only site to offer Interactive Playnet Brands and software sites which is taking the online bingo industry by storm. Fair gaming, excellent designs and game choices, fair gaming and excellent customer service is at the cornerstone of our network sites. Affiliate Arena presents all sites and media as well as a full range of reporting tools in a clear and easy to use fashion. Join Affiliate Arena and take advantage of some of the best online affiliate program structures with our huge CPA and Revenue share deals. Earn up to $150 per depositing player with our CPA deal and up 50% Revenue share with our Revenue Share deal. As a great opening promotion we are inviting all brand new affiliates to benefit from a fantastic offer- earn a guaranteed 40% Revenue share for the first two months! Affiliate Arena also has a monthly competition where all affiliates can compete for Cash prizes. Affiliate Arena sets to establish itself as the number one online bingo affiliate scheme around by providing excellent customer service, exciting new advertising media and the best commission schemes available. Join us today for a winning high return future.
    Please let me know when they are live.

Click here to join the Affiliate Arena affiliate program

Danman

Welcome Affiliate Arena!

Jeffoo

Thank you both Professor and tomgalanis!

It is great to be apart of the CAP site and we hope to answer any queries you may have and do our best to offer the best possible Online Bingo Affiliate Scheme around.

Please let me know if you have any queries or questions at all and i will be happy to help.

Nicholas

Welcome to CAP nick!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)