Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please Vote For Me and Betfred

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Here is a plea, I am officially on my knee’s begging for your assistance on this one. I have never won anything in my life, apart from a bottle of old spice at a school summer fair in 1988!

Along with Betfred, I have been entered into a number of categories for awards and I would like to call upon you for your vote for the CAP Awards. I want to make sure that I win at least one award, not only for my self gratification but for you and our great love of the industry. So lets make sure at least one award makes it’s way over this side of the pond, and lets make sure it lands on my mantelpiece!

Remember every vote counts and I call upon my fellow industry men and women to help make this happen and make a bald fat bloke very happy (me).

If you can spare 2 minutes of your time to tick a few boxes and hit a submit button then I will be truly grateful and will send a personal note to thank you if I win.

Here is the link CAP Awards

Vote Now

Thank you,

Martyn Beacon

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be there voting … just as soon as that invoice is paid mate ….
    :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fair call Gooner. :roflmao:

On that note and the purpose of this vistit to CAP, I wanted to let you know that there is a short delay in payment this month.

All invoices are being paid today so you will have payment Wednesday > this week. Sorry about that but it turns out that some people did not actually receive our invoice sent by email and I held back until I sorted them all out.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Martyn :kissass:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)