Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please tell Shay to stick B4 up his spamming client

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I received it to the other day.

vladcizsol

Itay it’s obvious that many affiliates do not like unsolicited email inviting them to join the program.

• Please find a more positive way of reaching out to affiliates IE
    • Advertise in Affiliate Publications
    • Have a booth at the conferences
    • Participate in casual discussions at the forums here and GPWA (no spamming please)so you can establish a better relationship with affiliate members.

Etc…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree. the only thing I do ask is from people who got an email to email me back or at least click on the link at the end of the email to be pushed out completely other wise they might be getting reoccuring emails.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@itay 153311 wrote:

I agree. the only thing I do ask is from people who got an email to email me back or at least click on the link at the end of the email to be pushed out completely other wise they might be getting reoccuring emails.

I have done this a few times to no avail. I guess I will try again on my weekly spam from you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

and what about all these short/no-sense posts on this forum….
    it’s just…welll….a bit to much for me…
    pffffffffffffff

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I’ve got one of these emails in the last couple of days too.

It seems clear that this joker is following links from CAP members sigs to find their email addresses.

And before you ask me to opt out, mate, that works better if I had opted in in the first place.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@tryme1 153318 wrote:

Yeah, I’ve got one of these emails in the last couple of days too.

It seems clear that this joker is following links from CAP members sigs to find their email addresses.

And before you ask me to opt out, mate, that works better if I had opted in in the first place.

So true. Since when should the onus be on us to stop this spam campaign?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I emailed you back and one of your other employees back earlier this week. I asked that my email address be removed from your database and that I never be emailed again.

Since then, I’ve received yet another email from yet another employee of yours.

Please leave me alone. I will NEVER support your program after receiving so much lame spam from your organization.

@itay 153311 wrote:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess you cant win it all…even asking to optout is not working mmmm

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you really have this little control over the people that work with you? Don’t you have any rules or policies they are to follow? Or is it a free-for-all to just bring in the most regardless of who they spam?

You’re right, you can’t win ’em all if that’s the way you do business.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi itay, I asked you via email to remove me from the database, but I received another one today at an address that I never provided to your group. I clicked the unsubscribe link at the bottom of todays message so please remove any email that goes to my gamtrak domain.

You have been successfully unsubscribed and will not receive any more messages.

For help, please e-mail support@b4playing.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Look. I opted out the first time I received one of your stupid, lame, tacky, tasteless, unsolicited, boneheaded, deceptive spam emails.

I also posted here in public asking you to address why you were spamming me and others here in the first place.

I’m not supposed to HAVE to opt out. I never opted in!

I didn’t spam you. You spammed me, and you kept spamming me after I asked you several times to stop.

@itay 153459 wrote:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got a blank email today from them with just an opt-out link.

As spam goes, that’s kinda funny:rolleyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@itay 153311 wrote:

Do you have any idea what the Term :spam: SPAM :spam4: stands for?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)