Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please review new site.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone…

Well, it is finally up. Please review and let me know what you think and if there are any obvious improvements that need to be made. Obviously, I am going to be putting more banners around the site. It is a work in progress and this site has been amazingly helpful… thanks to all those gurus out there.
    Be nice :)

http://www.capperforum.com/

Thanks,
    capman

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone ? I see some view hits out there :). Really looking forward to hear what you all think. Since this is still at the top, I dont consider this a self-bump ;).

Thanks,
    capman

vladcizsol

Hello Capman
    I just visited your forum and I must say I am impressed. This is a very nice site. Excellent colors and layout. Easy Navigation. I think you are off to an excellent start.

Well Done!
    :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I 2nd that. Very nice.

emg35

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks professor and emg35 !

I appreciate the feedback. It took me a while but I finally got the site out there. This forum has been fantastic.. I visit it many times a day to research and hear what everyone has to say.

Do you have an opinion on a good “first step” for someone like me who has just gone live to help generate traffic? I have already registered with linkpartners and am in the process of figuring that out and how to optimize my page for search engines, but any other advice for the newbie ready to roll would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
    capman

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you have the funds you might do some ppc ads. I would go with overture or googles adwords. I like overture the best.

emg35

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)