Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please Help Me Track Down Poor Yoni!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Cpays,

I am contacting you as I am very concerned about the well being of one of your affiliate managers Yoni Sidy.

I contacted him a couple of months ago about the change in your T&C to non-negative carryover. He had not heard anything about this, but he assured me he would look into this for me.

I contacted him 3-4 times to try to find out if he had heard anything, but got no reply.

I was starting to get a little concerned at this point, but when I thought about it, you probably have really big offices, so it is taking him longer than expected to track down the person who would know about this closely guarded secret.

Now I know something must be wrong, I have just checked my Neteller account and I have not been paid for last month. This is not the kind of mistake Yoni would make.

Please send out a search party to find poor Yoni, I know he must be out there somewhere.

Regards,
    Bet43

P.S. If you can’t find Yoni, then please can you set me up with a new affiliate manager that will sort out last months pay for me?

Don’t know if this helps but do know that we are now on our third account manager since we started promoting cPays (which is about half a year ago) and that’s not because we got bumped, it’s because they left (or at least that’s what we’ve been told).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)