Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please call

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

J Todd can you please call me or Yvette ASAP.

You have my number, her direct line is 714 596-9005

Anonymous
    Inactive

On the phobe with her now… :thumbsup:

Thanks, Lou… wish you were going to be there! :omg:

vladcizsol

Ok cool.

Yeah I am SOOOOO depressed about not being able to travel this is going to be a HUGE event plus we have our first ever CAP Awards and London is one of my favorites cities. I wish if I just had to get sick it would have happened in February when it would have effected anything. I was briefly thinking of just switching my oxygen off and taking a nice nap but I decided to hang on. Ah well… There is CAP Spring Break and CAP Euro Barcelona plus our first PAP poker conference in Stockholm Sweden coming up , so if I follow doctors orders now I will be able to salvage the rest of the year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope so, Lou…

I know how difficult things can get, working so hard. We both do our best to help support the industry. But my diffulties are financial while you have your health to watch closely… I would probably rather have the problems I have. And yet we both just keep right on pushing, don’t we? :tongue:

Without our health then all the success in the world won’t matter. We all need your knowledge and leadership in this industry, so do your best to stick around, will ya???!!!

Get well so we can see you in Cancun… and wear your Speed-o!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ooohh…….
    It won’t be the same without you Lou…..

but as you say, more events to come in the future!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)