Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Player stats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

is it not possible to add a section to see where our players are from? (Country)
    Many other programs I can see this and especially now in the new no US times, it would be helpful to know where our players came or come from.

Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree. Good suggestion, peralis.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am pretty sure this info is available under audit reports

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow — I didn’t even know about these other reports. Thanks for pointing this out, Bonusgeek! :bigsmile:

Would be nice to see the specific countries, though. As it is now, it only shows “USA” and “NON-USA.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea, I didn’t know about them for a while either :wink-wink but your right, now more than ever it would be nice to have the ability to see specific countries for players.

@Engineer 185716 wrote:

Wow — I didn’t even know about these other reports. Thanks for pointing this out, Bonusgeek! :bigsmile:

Would be nice to see the specific countries, though. As it is now, it only shows “USA” and “NON-USA.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Bonusgeek 185714 wrote:

I am pretty sure this info is available under audit reports

Yep… saw that.. but Non-USA is a bit too generalised for me ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

We are in the process of creating these reports already. Although this is an involved database project, it is nearing completion. In the meantime, we are willing to manually provide you with these specified reports.

Please be sure to contact your relationship manager with your individual report requests.

Regards,
    Wayne

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)