Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Player protest

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s funny how people criticize any effort even if its after the fact.
    I commend those that are taking action now, even if it doesn’t
    accomplish anything. More power to them and there protest.

It seems like their are very optimistic members here, and then their
    are those members that just want to find the negative in everything.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Better late than never . If you go through life thinking about all the things you should have done you’ll get nowhere. Any effort to let people know what is going on will help. Go play a couple hands on party poker you’ll be amazed at how many players have no idea this bill has been passed. So anything that will make more people realize what they have lost will help.
    mscsc

Anonymous
    Inactive

Back in the time of the Vietnam war protests, I didn’t hear anyone saying “we are in Vietnam already, no point protesting anymore.”

I also don’t look at the doodoo my dog made and say “Oh, the shit is already there, no point shoveling it”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

While a protest will probably not change Bush’s mind, IT WILL definitely get media attention, and will get our message out there to millions of people who don’t know why they are suddenly unable to gamble. The Republican Party is trying to play the morality card as one way of appealing to its conservative base. What a load of shit. Well why haven’t they lifted a finger against the hardcore xxx sites out there?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)