Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Player Promotions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Nicholas,

For me, at least, the changes you’ve made over the last couple of months are starting to work and I’m seeing some real money depositors.

I see you’ve added a ‘recent promotions’ thing to the affiliate backend, but right now, there’s nothing there.

Can you post latest player promotions and offers here on CAP Forums – I, like many affiliates, don’t have time to log in to multiple affiliate programs every day, but I do visit here, so let us know what you’ve got for your players.

I think, moving forward, we’re going to do well with Affiliate Arena.

Jeffoo

Hi tryme1

Thanks for your comments- we are working hard at the moment to improve many things for affiliates and its great news you are starting to see the benefits with some depositing players. We will be adding the promo banners in the affiliate arena section very soon and yes i will certainly come in and make all CAP viewers aware of new promos and banners etc. We have an exciting new version of software coming soon and i believe it will greatly aid in the conversion of affiliates work.

Thanks again for your comments as its nice to see some of the work have done start to pay off.

Nicholas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)