Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Player Problem

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Yashin,

As an affiliate I am, by and large, please with your program. Except for one thing, when you change your bonuses, it would be VERY HELPFUL if you would simply insert the new banner into the slot for the old one, not changing the code for it. That way our old banners will updat automatically! If I don’t check for new banners, then the promo could change and I never know!

As for the player problem, it is my personal account.

You see, I’ve been a player at Grand Bay almost since it opened, and have been a vip at both Lake Palace and RoadHouse since they opened their doors.

The problem is: I am no longer receiving any promos from them at all!! RoadHouse had a promo where they sent out 9 emails, one per week, and when you received them all, you were in a promo for a bonus. Well, they sent me the first 4, then I had to email them for the 5th, then they wouldn’t send me any more at all. Needless to say, I was very upset by this. Why was I being punished for being a loyal player?

I really don’t get it. If other players are being treated this way, how many people will continue to be loyal players? Can you at least get an explanation for why they have this policy of refusing to include certain players in their promotions, when they are “supposedly” vip’s? What does being a “vip” mean anyway?

FYI, my account #’s are:
    tgbr00060252
    tlpr01158750
    trrr01254458

Thanks
    Elizabeth

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Elizabeth,

We are aware of the banners not updating and this is on our list of changes to make on the new system that we will be rolling out.

I understand that affiliates want less maintenance with their banners and we are working to provide these to you.

On the “player problem” – I will investigate this and reply within the next two days.

Regards,
    Yashin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Elizabeth,

I have asked our promotions department to check this, and they could not identify why you were only sent half of the mailers. Your email address was on the mailing list and they could only surmise that perhaps there was a network error that resulted in the mails not being sent to your address.

I will contact you privately to inform you of what I think is a fair resolution to this.

Regards,
    Yashin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)