Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Player/Affiliate payment issues

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ClubCont

Wanted to let affiliates know the past week we were behind on payments to players. Unfortunately some of them never received emails as to when they will get paid. Most of those payment issues are nearly complete and I only know that accounting had some technical problems where they couldn’t access any info so they all piled up. To my knowledge affiliates should have received their payments but I haven’t checked and if anyone is missing a payment please let me know. Likewise I will be asking all our affiliates to ensure their payment method is up to date. If any of the information is wrong or say you listed a payment option that no longer works in your country (aka US) then the payment just doesn’t happen but we don’t have anything in place to inform affiliates.

John

Anonymous

Hi all (J),

we don’t have anything in place to inform affiliates

appreciate your posting but perhaps its time to put something together so you have a way to contact affs.

just a thought.

ClubCont

I have already made the request to Rival to allow for this or to at least give me the list of payments that were not processed. In my next newsletter to affiliates I will be letting them know to check their accounts, which is the least I could do.

John

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)