PKR doesn’t accept U.S. Affiliates

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #603813
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Just someting I wish I had known before…

    #742124
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Unfortunately, due to repercussions of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act in the US we are unable to process payments to US based citizens at this time. (Our affiliate commission is based on a revenue share we are not sure that we will be able to pay you US affiliates commission under the current legislation). For this reason we are no longer accepting US based affiliates.

    This decision was not taken lightly as we would have been very happy to have US affiliates on board, however there would be little sense in going forward while we are unable to guarantee our US affiliates that their commission payments would be processed.

    …I will keep you all posted if this situation changes.

    #745967
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Will Affiliatespeedpay be an option for cashout?

    #745968
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @MargaretPKR.com 130733 wrote:

    Unfortunately, due to repercussions of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act in the US we are unable to process payments to US based citizens at this time. (Our affiliate commission is based on a revenue share we are not sure that we will be able to pay you US affiliates commission under the current legislation). For this reason we are no longer accepting US based affiliates.

    This decision was not taken lightly as we would have been very happy to have US affiliates on board, however there would be little sense in going forward while we are unable to guarantee our US affiliates that their commission payments would be processed.

    …I will keep you all posted if this situation changes.

    I don’t understand. The UIGEA pertains to gambling transactions, not affiliate transactions.

    The affiliate is just that – an affiliate, not a player.

    #746133
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Hi Guys

    In response to your posts;
    AffiliateSpeedPay; we are exploring this option and will keep you posted if we decide to add this as a payment method for affiliates.

    UIGEA; we use the same payment methods to pay our players from their account as we do our affiliates their comission – so as a gaming company it is now impossible to pay any affiliates based in the US their comission through these methods.
    In an ideal world we would love to be able to accept all US affiliates, but as in reality this just isn’t possible as we wouldn’t be able to pay out comission and would not want you to spend your time and money promoting PKR when we would not be able to reward you for your efforts.

    #746141
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Come on, give me a break. :sarcasm:

    @MargaretPKR.com 135565 wrote:

    we use the same payment methods to pay our players from their account as we do our affiliates their comission – so as a gaming company it is now impossible to pay any affiliates based in the US their comission through these methods.

    That’s the problem.

    Why does PKR do it that way? This may have worked fine pre-UIGEA, but now it seems more logical (to me anyway) to pay affiliates and players via separate methods. Surely it isn’t that difficult to do.

    As a U.S. resident, why shouldn’t I be able to earn commissions from my non-U.S. traffic?

    Sorry, but it looks to me like PKR just isn’t trying hard enough, or they aren’t really serious about being competitive with everyone else. Good luck; hope you’re around in a year. :wavey:

    #746145
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Hi Engineer

    Believe me we are exploring every possible way of overcoming this and as soon as we do we will certainly open up our affiliate program to US affiliates again.

    It is precisly because “As a U.S. resident, you SHOULD be able to earn commissions from my non-U.S. traffic” that we have taken this step – as we want to ensure that we can pay you what you would have rightfully earned.

    We are hoping to find a long term soloution for this soon and will let you know as soon as we do.

    #746250
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @MargaretPKR.com 135565 wrote:

    Hi Guys

    In response to your posts;
    AffiliateSpeedPay; we are exploring this option and will keep you posted if we decide to add this as a payment method for affiliates.

    AffiliateSpeedPay would be good, even simple bank transfer would be great option to cash out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)