Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

PKR.com Has Launched – Looking for Affiliates!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

Not sure if any of you have started to promote PKR yet, but they have launched their affiliate program today. If you would like to become an affiliate, click here to sign-up. I was one of the original people to sign up as an affiliate so I will do my best to get you a good affiliate percentage if you sign-up as one of my sub affiliates. Also, if you sign-up as a sub-affiliate for me I will give you a free link on my site under one of the many sections. You can email me at support@bankrollboost.com if you would like to discuss.

Regards,

Graham
    BankrollBoost.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will sign up under you. Now there is some site maintenance, so I can’t register. I wasn’t also able to connect to game server to play.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Impreza, they were having some problems with their sub-affiliate stuff earlier. Send me an email to support@bankrollboost.com with your email and I will let you know when it is fixed. I have already sent the affiliate manager an email about it.

Best Regards,

Graham
    BankrollBoost.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay, they have fixed the problem. Apparently the original link needed to be https. Anyways, here is the new link: PKR Poker Affiliate Sign-up

I know that being affiliates we hate to sign-up under other links, that is why I am giving you a free listing on my site in the higher positions. If you just go to them directly yourself you won’t get that.

ADDED BONUS: I will give away free ad spots on my homepage to the top sub-affiliates. Once you start generating lots of traffic of course :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok. I signed up under. I can’t find any marketing materials on the site. Can you help me where I should go?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Impreza,

If you look under the affiliates tab, first create a campaign. After you do that underneath Create Campaign, you will see Marketing Tools. Now, click on your campain, and it will allow you to choose one of the following:

Business Card
    Web Banner (Flash)
    Web banner (gif)
    Web banner (Jpeg)

Once you pick one of those, you will see all the banners, etc.

If you need anything else let me know, or you can email the affiliate manager Margaret. She is very helpful!

Also, send me an email to support@bankrollboost.com with a description of your site, the section you would like to be listed under (rakeback, bonuses, poker league, or poker blog) and I will get a listing up there for you.

Regards,

Graham
    BankrollBoost.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)