Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ping Marcia

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gokken

Hi Marcia,

Sent you an email but not sure if your in the office. Fwd the email again can you please take a look and responds, thanks!

Cheers

Dave

Anonymous
    Inactive

:) – we crossed in cyberspace.

Our payments were made on Oct 12.
    I’m checking why you might not yet see yours.

Will get back to you with an answer in email.

Thanks – Marcia

gokken

lol we did :D Just checked NT and nothing from you guys. Have sent email with details of dates etc etc.

Cheers

Dave

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I just received notice from an affiliate whose ewallet registered her payment to her account just this afternoon (Tuesday, Oct 16). We paid on Oct 12 – Friday – maybe we ran into a weekend stall.

So please…..if others of you have not received your payment to your ewallet – keep checking. It could be they’ll all start falling into place in the next few hours.

Thanks – Marcia

gokken

Hi Marcia,

It’s now 2:26pm AEST and no affiliate payment has arrived. Have sent you an email btw.

Cheers

:)

Dave

PS The reason I brought this up was because I follow payments over at AGD. Every month I see that Brightshare has paid, hence I know when I’ve been paid. However this month there is no record of BS paying to either Moneybookers or Neteller. Hence the reason for this original inquiry.

PPS I dare say there are many other affiliates if not all all affiliates who have not been paid to Neteller and have probably not contacted BS yet, thinking possibly BAC put a delay on Sept 2012 commission payments. Reiterating it’s strange that no payment is listed over at AGD for September 2012 payments.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

Thanks to AussieDave for this excellent piece of detective work!

As you suggested below, there was indeed a cyber-glitch with at least some of our Moneybooker and Neteller payments through the processor.

All payments have been resent today.

We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to anyone.

Marcia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)