Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Perspectives Weekly January 18th, 2008

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys & gals… Anthony, the APCW Operations Director who normally posts these things, is out sick this week and asked me to post my own damn video… of all the nerve? :roflmao:

Click Here!

Thank you, friends!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will you be taping the awards?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 151187 wrote:

Will you be taping the awards?

I dunno. I’ve not been asked to… and I didn’t buy tickets cuz, well, I can barely afford the trip as it is. Besides, they would prolly want a more professional job than I could provide. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

for tickets, send a mail to partners@gnuf.biz and copy Alex.Pratt@sportbusiness.com and ask to be in the drawing. Asap!

vladcizsol

Please contact Alex and I will make sure you have a seat at the CAP Awards.

Now off to watch this weeks video…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dom & Lou…

Thanks for the info, and especially for the offer to get me in, Proff…

I would be happy to film some things in there for you, but I really don’t want you to be unhappy with the results. Doing a one camera shoot at an event like that will not look very good… but I will be happy to shoot some speeches and such if you want me to.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A one camera shoot would be perfect for those of us who aren’t able to be there in person :)

Would be nice to see some footage from the awards..

Another good vid BTW JT. You always make me laugh :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 151290 wrote:

A one camera shoot would be perfect for those of us who aren’t able to be there in person

Well if you got yer booty to London you could see it all in person! :shakebutt

I’d even let ya sit next to me and eat my popcorn! :popcorn:

vladcizsol

The awards ARE being taped and they are also being televised on The Poker Channel all across Europe. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does Yvette know this? She seemed convinced that she and I needed to tape the event.

I would be happy to do so with Yvette, but as I’ve said: People with better equipement will be able to do the show much more justice than two people running around with camcorders who can’t even wire into the sound board.

What’s the scoop?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Integrity 151462 wrote:

Well if you got yer booty to London you could see it all in person! :shakebutt

I’d even let ya sit next to me and eat my popcorn! :popcorn:

LOL

Well I’d love to take up the offer – I can’t imagine I’d have more fun sitting next to anyone else :)

But someone has to stay back and do all the work while you guys are off galavanting around the world partying :P

Have fun guys :)

vladcizsol

Shocked.jpg

Let me re-verify everything with Alex and Sasha before I have a stroke. I have been told repeatedly that we had a professional phographer enguaged for the the event and the CAP Awards.

What I was hoping we could do was leverage your charm and wit for a quick 30 second comment from each CAP Award Winner. We will host those year round at CAP, CAP Euro and the CAP Awards websites as well as distribute those to the winners so they can bask in glory for the full year at there homes and offices. :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

When you get it all sorted out, just let us know. :3eyes:

I am with you 100% on whatever you need/want done… if it is within my means to deliver at a level of quality :hattip:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)