Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Perspectives Weekly 1 year Anniversary Special

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Part 1 of 2 ~ Weekly webcast for the online gaming industry. This week we celebrate our one year anniversary with clips, bloopers, and industry news.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=TNHIH54AWTg

Part 2 of 2 ~ Weekly webcast for the online gaming industry. This week we celebrate our one year anniversary with clips, bloopers, and industry news.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=R1bYZnpqi4A

JOIN THE FIGHT!
    http://www.apcw.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great shows once again…

I was just waiting for you to put me in the shower scene… i’m surprised you didn’t put my ‘wings’ blooper in there though…

This was so much fun.. I could NOT stop laughing in some of those shoots…
    Nice work guys!
    :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great work and wow has it already been a year..

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is wayyyy cool! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys & dolls…

Renee… you provided too many bloopers to use them all! LOL! It’s only a 20 minute show. after all!

I just thought you’d be happy you got a shower scene with me! :inlove:

Christine… yup, it’s been a whole year!

And I feel it… :Cry:

Dominique… so happy you guys liked it! This project was mass work but fun, too…

How do like sharring screen time with Snoopy? LOL! :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Snoopy was befitting – we can never keep a straight face during these.

We ought to come up with something decent in December when we have a staff meeting in Vegas. (famous last words)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know I know…
    You know the bloopers that I DIDNT send you would have been better fitting to the shower scene…

The boys in our office are tres dirty. Gotta love em though. They nearly had me wearing a boob belly instead of the wings. Now that would have been funny.

Ah well, I may add the other bloopers to my work facebook for others to see if you dont mind J?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 143185 wrote:

They nearly had me wearing a boob belly instead of the wings. Now that would have been funny.

Your right, that would have been much funnier and frankly I am a little dissappointed I did not get to see this riot of a boober, I mean blooper.:roflmao:

@Renee 143185 wrote:

Ah well, I may add the other bloopers to my work facebook for others to see if you dont mind J?

Clearly J doesn’t mind. As a matter of fact I think the camera guy stinks and should be fired. Perhaps a little less JT and a little more Renee is in order going forward. PPPPFFFFFFF:inlove:

vladcizsol

Happy Anniversary J Todd :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Clearly J doesn’t mind… Perhaps a little less JT and a little more Renee is in order going forward. PPPPFFFFFFF:inlove:

I’M ALL FOR THAT…

I’ve always said that if you people can find a hot chick to do the shower scenes for me (or preferably with me) I will happily include them!

Go for it, Renee! :inlove:

===========================================

And thanks, Lou! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Integrity 143215 wrote:

Clearly J doesn’t mind… Perhaps a little less JT and a little more Renee is in order going forward. PPPPFFFFFFF:inlove:

I’M ALL FOR THAT…

I’ve always said that if you people can find a hot chick to do the shower scenes for me (or preferably with me) I will happily include them!

Go for it, Renee! :inlove:

===========================================

And thanks, Lou! :hattip:

C’mon. I could never do as good a job as JT does. Everyone knows that.

Ill chuck the bloopers up on my work facebook. PM me with your full name if you want me to add you :)

Gyrnikol007

Gday J!

Congrats my friend on reaching such a milestone!

I know the effort that goes into your shows and magazines, so you should be proud of what you’ve achieved so far and I look forward to more in the future!

Well done mate :)

Cheers

Trish

Anonymous
    Inactive

TRISH!

Thanks my Aussie Amiga!

Please PM me your contact info and a good time to call! I wanna speak witcha…

:tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbro9mRodL0

For those people without Facebook :)

Hope my laugh is as contagious as people say it is!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Take my breath awaaaayyy…

LOL! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That was pretty funny Renee. :woo-hoo:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)